Reducing the visible signs of aging and creating better body contours are goals that many men and women have. At Metro Dermatology, our laser skin tightening and body contouring treatments create immediate results with minimal downtime.
Metro Dermatology has multiple convenient locations to serve you in Bronx, Elmhurst, and Flushing, New York and Englewood, New Jersey. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
What is Laser Skin Tightening?
Known for its non-invasive nature, laser skin tightening is gaining popularity worldwide. Advances in laser technology make it possible to penetrate into the skin surface and target affected blood vessels and tissues without harming surrounding healthy tissues.
During laser treatments of the past required extensive healing and recovery time, lasers are now designed to create maximum results while allowing patients to resume their normal activities more quickly.
What Lasers Do We Offer?
At Metro Dermatology, we stay current on the most advanced laser technologies. Depending on skin type and condition, we utilize multiple lasers for skin tightening, including:
- Erbium Glass Laser – Used to improve sun damage, acne scars and the visible signs of aging, the beam delivered by this laser is broken up into fractionated, microscopic beams that deliver appropriate heat to treated areas, allowing for faster healing.
- MOSAIC Fractional Laser – While fractional lasers have been in the cosmetic market for several years, the MOSAIC is the latest advancement in this technology. Creating a mosaic pattern of microscopic wounds, this laser stimulates the body’s natural healing process, promoting the production of new collagen to improve skin gradually over time.
- Gentle YAG Laser – Using infrared technology, the Gentle YAG delivers a soothing warming sensation to the skin as it treats targeted areas.
What is Body Contouring?
As laser skin tightening improves lines, wrinkles and inconsistencies in the skin, body contouring treats loose skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite to add definition to problem areas such as the abdomen, thighs, arms and face.
At Metro Dermatology, we offer safe contouring treatments for the body as well as the face and neck areas, including:
- Non-invasive radiofrequency – This device is used to heat treated areas, tightening collagen fibers in the skin and combining cooling technology to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction/laser assisted skin tightening – Used to add definition and better contours to areas that do not typically respond to diet and exercise, these techniques liquefy fat before it is removed. This reduces the amount of trauma to the body and significantly reduces side effects and healing time.
Our medical team will evaluate your general health, medical history and cosmetic goals and expectations to help you determine whether these treatments are right for you.
Contact Metro Dermatology today to schedule a consultation and begin your journey to looking better and feeling better about your body.
Serving Englewood NJ: Englewood Cliffs, Teaneck, Leonia, Fort Lee, Palisades Park, Hackensack, Bergenfield, Tenafly, and Ridgefield Park, NJ
Serving Flushing NY: College Point, Whitestone, Murray Hill, Bayside, Fresh Meadows, and Corona, NY
Serving Elmhurst NY: Jackson Heights, Woodside, Sunnyside, Rego Park, and Astoria, NY
Serving Bronx NY: Southwest Bronx, Downtown Bronx, Concourse Village, East Tremont, Highbridge, Hunts Point, Longwood, Foxhurst, Woodstock, Melrose, Morris Heights, Morrisania, Crotona Park East, Mott Haven, Port Morris, The Hub, Mount Eden, and Mount Hope, NY